Saturday, September 19th 11 am - 5:00 pm
- Test your Super Powers on our Agility Course!
- Enter the Costume Contest for All Ages! (Judging at 12:30pm)
- Watch local Dance and Martial Arts demos from area schools
- Create Super Hero cuffs and masks in our crafts area
- Participate in a Photo Scavenger Hunt (Find Spiderman on the RRM Garden Railroad!)
- Bounce, test your skills and much, MUCH, more!
Santa Fe Warbonnets will shine for a guest appearance!
BNSF has announced that the Warbonnets will arrive at the RRM Fall Fun Fest, stopping on the tracks behind the Museum for viewing and photo opportunities.
This special train will arrive at approximately 1:45 pm, and will stop to bring excitement to railfans of all ages. As these tracks are the mainline of the Santa Fe Railroad through Rosenberg, the Warbonnets will only be able to "park" for about 15-20 minutes. BE SURE to arrive early for the best viewing spot! (BNSF is not able to allow boarding of the train.)
Michael Hildebrand, a local artist, will be showcasing his super hero sculptures at our 2015 Fall Fun Fest! He is also donating a special "Choo Choo, the Super Chicken" sculpture as a prize for our writing contest.
On Friday night, September the 18th, we will host an Artist's Reception for Michael. Join us and meet the artist and enjoy hearing him talk about his work.
Fall Fun Fest General Admission $5
All Kids under 2 are FREE.
SpeedPass is the way to go! Simply purchase your ticket online and receive a receipt/ticket by email. Then just show the receipt (either printed or on your smart phone) at the SpeedPass Table at Fall Fun Fest 2019!